BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm drowning in my own sorrow

I'm drowning in my own sorrow,
I never hope to bring unhappiness to my friends
although i did before,
Thus, I seldom share my mind especially unhappiness with my friends,
Coz I think it was a stupid action...
I have my own reason not to genting
Anyway,the reason that u know is not the major reason
If u said that,
"if u decide to quit,then quit every day of our life"
If this is for me, and i have to admit that
It hurts....
It hurts a lot...
I never hope to lose all of u
I enjoy every single moment with friends...
But u don't even understand my situation and my feeling,
And u r judging me...
Recently too many things happened on me,
it was a change...a huge change...
Give me some time to adapt....
If u say so,i won't even show up in gathering...
Thanks a lot...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

feel bored? u r tagged
answer those ques ba~